Madison Greer's photography is inspired by fashion, music, and the obscure. Her portraits often play with the big ideas of life, death, and mortality. Madison earned her Bachelor's Degree of Fine Art in Photography and Imaging from Ringling College of Art and Design in Sarasota, FL where she also resides.
Ringling College of Art and Design | Sarasota, FL | May 2015
- Bachelors Degree of Fine Art in Photography and Imaging
Quinn Apparel Inc. | New York, NY | 2015-1017
- Staff Photographer | As Staff Photographer, Madison manages and photographs in Quinn Apparel's photography studio as well as travels several months out of the year to NYC to photograph large production fashion look books and campaigns. In addition Madison manages and edits all of the images produced for Quinn, and uploads and organizes the photographs used for the company website and other e-commerce retailers.
Ringling College of Art and Design | Sarasota, FL | 2011-2015
- Design Center Photographer | Photographer for print and web content.
- Photography Lighting Studio & Lab Monitor | Duties include Monitoring computer labs and photography studios, problem solving technical issues, opening and closing the labs, assisting on photography sets, checking out photography equipment to students.
- Summer Teen Studios Teaching Assistant | Duties include assist teacher in a photography class, help students in class, and curate exhibition from student work.
Holly Andres Photography | Portland, OR | 2014
- Intern and assistant to Photographer Holly Andres | Provided assistance on several commercial, editorial, and personal photo shoots, as well as retouching, post processing, and production planning.
Recognitions and Press
WWD.com "Quinn Offers Limited-Edition Collection" 2016
Ringling College Senior Photography and Imaging Thesis Show 2015
Ringling College Annual Fashion Photography Show 2013
Ringling College Best of Ringling 2013
Ringling College Annual Photo Show 2013
Ringling College Annual Women’s Show 2013